Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Terms and Conditions
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time in Membership with Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce (“The Chamber”). We also hope you will benefit fully from all available services and opportunities we offer. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
- Membership is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location. Members do not have to have a base in the Dunbartonshire area in order to become a Member. Chamber Membership is open to companies or other organisations and separate business divisions and not to departments within organisations.
- The Chamber Membership is a business entitlement rather than a personal one. All employees of the Member Company are therefore entitled to use of all of the Chamber benefits and services when working on behalf of their Member employer.
- Membership in the first year is valid for 12 months from the month payment is received by the Chamber.
- Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
- By submitting an application form you are entering into a legal agreement to join the Chamber. You may cancel the agreement by giving the Chamber a written notice within 14 days of the date of the agreement.
- A Member may terminate their membership by giving notice in writing at least 30 days before the day when their next subscription is due.
- From time to time Chamber Members’ details may be made available to third parties as part of a mailing list. You may opt out of this at any time.
- The Chamber regularly communicates with Members by email, post and telephone. We aim to only approach our Members with information which we believe could be of interest to them. This is an integral part of the Membership and by entering into Membership you agree to be contacted by the Chamber. The regular communication can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
- From time to time Members may be contacted by the Chamber’s carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities the Chamber offers but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners. Any agreement between the Member and the Chamber’s partners are strictly between the two parties, and are not the responsibility of the Chamber.
- The Chamber Membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the Chamber.
- The Chamber Membership fee is non-refundable and Membership is non-transferable.
- Membership fees are based on the membership package option chosen. Member companies cannot choose a package set for companies with fewer than the number of employees in the Member organisation at the relevant location.
- It is an expressed term of the membership agreement that the member will inform the Chamber about any changes in the number of employees or other vital aspects of the business. The Chamber may consider applications for a higher category of membership in individual cases.
- The Membership is subject to Chamber Board approval and the Chamber reserves a right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
- The Chamber shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services offered by a fellow Member. The Chamber shall have no responsibility for advice given or services provided by its third party service providers even though such providers may have been introduced to the Member by the Chamber.
- The Chamber reserves the right to withdraw, resign or cancel a company’s membership at any time and for any reason.
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT