Thursday 13 December, 12:00 PM
Boclair House, Boclair House Milngavie Road, Bearsden:
Come and join Chamber Directors, members and other businesses at the ever-popular Christmas Lunch that will this year take place in the stylish surroundings of Boclair House in Bearsden.
Guests will be treated to a glass of Prosecco (non-alcholic drinks will also be available) on arrival followed by a 3 course traditional Christmas lunch (Vegetarian options also available) with tea, coffee and mince pies. See below for more menu details.
We are delighted that Tim Allan, President, Scottish Chambers of Commerce will be our speaker at this prestigious annual lunch. Tim is one of Scotland's leading businessmen, an outspoken champion for business and is always an entertaining and inspirational speaker.
This event is ideal for rewarding your team at Christmas or, if you are a smaller company, being part of a Christmas celebration with other members of the business community, making new friends and re-connecting with existing contacts. As a benefit of your chamber membership members can bring guests at the same member price so you may want to use the occasion as a thank you or relationship-building for a client.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: BOOK NOW AND GET OUR BEST PRICE WITH NO BOOKING FEE!
GROUP BOOKINGS: For bookings of 5 or more please email email@example.com with your requirements. EARLY BIRD OFFER: 1 FREE FOR EVERY TABLE OF 10 BOOKED (ie. 10th ticket is free).
Chamber Festive Lunch @ Boclair, December 2018 (Draft 3 course festive menu)
- Duck Liver and Orange Parfait Red onion marmalade and crisp ciabatta Broccoli,
- Toasted Walnut and Lanark Blue Cheese Tart (v) Served with poached baby pear anted almond salad Parsnip and Honey Soup (v)
- Rosemary and garlic crumb Traditional Roast Turkey, veg and all the trimmings
- Wilted greens and smoked mussels
- Wild Mushroom, Leek and Spinach Wellington (v)
- Cinnamon & Spiced Fruit Crumble and a warm vanilla sauce
- Crème Brûlée With orange scented biscotti biscuits Honey Glazed Pear
- Sticky toffee pudding
Tea/Coffee and Mince Pies
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
BOCLAIR HOUSE HOTEL