Chamber admin are responsible for the day to day running of the chamber, dealing with enquiries, membership as well as organising events and meetings.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY: West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards 2017
As a Working4Business Partner Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce is supporting the promotion of the West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards.
Why Sponsor Business Awards?
It is proposed that the West Dunbartonshire4Business Awards will take place in the summer of 2017.
By becoming a sponsor of the West Dunbartonshire Business Awards you will become a key partner in the Awards process and share in the benefits of rewarding excellence throughout West Dunbartonshire.
Sponsorship of this prestigious event provides a wide range of benefits for companies including increased brand awareness within the local business community.
Maximum exposure is offered to sponsors throughout the Awards process including:-
Increased brand awareness
- Increased profile within the local business community
- Coverage on the relevant website
- Promotion in Press via the approved awards media partner
- Promotion on numerous social media outlets including Twitter and Facebook
- Increased traffic to your company website
- Meet senior decision makers from West Dunbartonshire’s leading organisations
- Gain access to the West Dunbartonshire’s business community pre, during and post event
- Build a strong public association between your organisation and regional regeneration
- Benefit from high profile branding, pre, during and post event
- Educate this influential audience about your products and services
- Entertain clients at the West Dunbartonshire Business Awards ceremony
- Sponsorship of this prestigious event provides a wide range of benefits for companies including increased brand awareness within the local business community.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available for the 2017 West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards including partnership opportunities and award category sponsorship.
Principal Sponsor – £4,000 plus vat
As the principal Sponsor of the Business Awards 2017 you will receive:
- A table of 10 in a prime position at the Business Awards Dinner
One complimentary place at the a top table
- The opportunity to make an address at the Business Awards Dinner
- An Award Category to sponsor and the opportunity to participate in the judging process
- On screen branding on a rotational reel showing during the course of the evening
- The opportunity for a marketing display at the drinks reception area
- Full back page advertisement in the event programme
- Your company logo will be prominently displayed on all Awards 2017 literature and correspondence.
- Your company logo with link to your website, on the applicable pages of the official Business Awards pages on the website
Other alternative benefit suggestions may be considered, subject to negotiation
Awards Category Sponsorship - £1500 plus vat
Sponsorship of an award category includes the following benefits:
• Your company logo will be displayed on all Business Awards 2017 literature and correspondence
• Your company logo with link to your website will be displayed on the applicable pages of the Awards Webpage
• An award category to sponsor and the opportunity to participate in the judging process
• You will be invited to present the award winner with their trophy at the Awards Dinner
• You will receive 5 Complimentary tickets at the Business Awards Dinner
• Your company logo will appear throughout the Awards Dinner in a sponsors promotional loop
• Your company profile and logo will be included in the Business Awards 2017 programme
• Other alternative benefit suggestions may be considered, subject to negotiation
There are also opportunities to sponsor other elements of the Business Awards including: Audio Visuals, Print & Design and the Drinks Reception.
If you are interested please contact Linzi Harvey at Entourage:
tel: 0141 887 6181
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT