WEST DUNBARTONSHIRE WORKING4BUSINESS AWARDS
The entries are in and tickets are now on sale for the ‘Working4business’ Awards 2017.
Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner on Wednesday 31st May at the Clydebank Town Hall. The event will be hosted by one of the countries most experienced live TV and radio broadcasters, Kaye Adams.
Scotch whisky and gin producer Chivas Brothers is the headline sponsor for the event. Director of Communications Jennie Norrish said: “We’re delighted to be sponsoring the West Dunbartonshire Working 4 Business Awards in its inaugural year, and look forward to seeing what I am sure will be a great variety of entrants from across all business sectors. Chivas Brothers has had a presence in Dumbarton for more than 80 years, so we’re proud to support this initiative in the local community where so many of our employees live and work.”
Working4Busineess is a partnership of public sector organisations that have joined together to provide a one stop coordinated service for businesses in West Dunbartonshire.
The range of award categories - including the Family Business Award and Excellence in Customer Service.
The award categories for the 2017 West Dunbartonshire Working 4 Business Awards are:-
- Family Business Award – Sponsored by Chivas Brothers
- Most Promising New Business Award – sponsored by Business Gateway
- Best Performing Small Business (<25 Employees) Award – sponsored by the FSB
- Best Performing Business (>25 Employees) Award - sponsored by Scottish Canals
- Excellence in Customer Service Award –sponsored by the Wheatley Group
- Community Impact Award - sponsored by Haven Products
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – sponsored by West College Scotland
- Excellence in People Development Award - sponsored by Highland Reserve Forces & Cadets Association Renfrewshire
- Success Through Sustainability Award - sponsored by Campbell & Kennedy
Judges are looking forward to finding inspiring examples in West Dunbartonshire’s vibrant business community that illustrate the wealth of talent and enterprise in the region.
For more information on the awards and the categories please visit www.working4business.com
To discuss any sponsorship and advertising opportunities available please contact email@example.com or telephone the awards team on 0141 887 6181.
The winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT