Chamber admin are responsible for the day to day running of the chamber, dealing with enquiries, membership as well as organising events and meetings.
Healthy Working Lives Joins the Chamber
An initiative managed by NHS Health Scotland for over 10 years, Healthy Working Lives aims to help employers improve the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone at work.
HWL do this by providing free and confidential advice and support to all types of businesses, which can gain from reduced sickness absences and increased productivity among other benefits. The range of free and confidential services we offer to employers include:
- workplace Health and Safety visits (for small and medium-sized companies up to 250 employees only) resulting in a bespoke and prioritised action plan;
- face-to-face and on-line occupational health and safety training courses;
- access to our Adviceline for help and information on any occupational health and safety and health promotion matter;
- the nationally recognised Healthy Working Lives Award programme, with bronze, silver and gold award levels;
- last but not least, a wide range of on-line tools and resources, including forms, guides and a two-monthly newsletter.
For further information on Healthy Working Lives or any of our services, please visit our website or contact: Adviceline on 0800 019 2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTHY WORKING LIVES www.healthyworkinglives.com
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT