Chamber admin are responsible for the day to day running of the chamber, dealing with enquiries, membership as well as organising events and meetings.
WORKING4BUSINESS AWARDS 2018
West Dunbartonshire Working 4 Business Awards 2018 now open for entry!
The race is on to win one of the prestigious category titles at the West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards 2018.
‘Working4business’ is a partnership of public sector organisations that have joined together to provide a one stop coordinated service for businesses in West Dunbartonshire.
The application process is now open and businesses are urged to apply to promote their companies and celebrate their achievements. The awards are open to businesses of all sizes, in all sectors operating in West Dunbartonshire. The range of award categories - including the Family Business Award and Excellence in Customer Service - has been designed to be fully accessible to all businesses. It is free to apply and companies can apply for up to three of the nine categories available.
The award categories for the 2018 West Dunbartonshire Working 4 Business Awards are:-
- Family Business Award – Sponsored by Chivas Brothers
- Most Promising New Business Award – sponsored by West College Scotland
- Best Performing Small Business (<25 Employees) Award – sponsored by Business Gateway
- Best Performing Business (>25 Employees) Award – sponsorship still available
- Excellence in Customer Service Award –sponsored by the Wheatley Group
- Community Impact Award - sponsored by Haven Products
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – sponsored by Cullross
- Excellence in People Development Award – sponsorship still available
- Success Through Sustainability Award - sponsored by Saur
Judges are looking forward to finding inspiring examples in West Dunbartonshire’s vibrant business community that illustrate the wealth of talent and enterprise in the region. All finalists will be featured in the media and the winners will be announced at the glittering awards dinner at Clydebank Town Hall on Friday 27th April 2018.
For more information on the awards and the categories please visit www.working4business.com Businesses have until 5pm on Friday 9th March to submit their completed application forms.
To discuss any sponsorship and advertising opportunities available please contact email@example.com or telephone the awards team on 0141 887 6181.
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT