Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
The Chamber HR service is worth a minimum of £350 to the smallest business member and gives your business access to the latest ACAS compliant policies and procedures (available to download).
Qdos Consulting, in conjunction with the BCC, has a number of solutions for Chamber members that assist in handling the increasing burden of employment and health & safety legislation.
Through www.chamberhr.co.uk members have unlimited access to an online reference manual with over 150 downloadable documents (letters, templates, policies, procedures, forms, flow charts etc) including:
* A compliant Contract of Employment
* A compliant Employee Handbook
* A compliant Health & Safety Policy
* A description of the law and considerations relating to the major pieces of legislation covering employment law.
* Over 150 downloadable documents (letters, templates, policies, procedures, forms, flow charts etc).
* Monthly bulletins on latest changes in legislation and case law
* Regular topical tips and news articles.
ChamberHR includes unlimited access to a dedicated advice line where specialist consultants give guidance on all related employment and human resource issues. This is supported by a comprehensive bespoke website where members can obtain online advice along with all the documentation needed to implement good HR practice. Further peace of mind is provided as ChamberHR is complementary to the existing Legal Expense Scheme. Members also receive preferential rates for bespoke human resource consultancy.
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT