Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Skills Programme Co-ordinator
1. To co-ordinate the activity levels of Assessors and provide reports to management on a
2. To complete work-based assessment for independent candidates, employers SVQ
programmes and candidates funded through SDS National Programmes contracts.
3. To be responsible for monitoring student recruitment and registration against targets and
proactively ensuring activity targets are met for all line managed Assessors.
4. To be responsible for the line management of a multi-disciplinary Assessor team and to
carry out annual Professional Development Planning.
5. To be responsible for drawing up continuation programmes.
6. To be responsible for delivering against own revenue targets as well as impacting on
7. To ensure effective planning of the student assessment and standardisation processes.
8. To facilitate review/progress meetings with other assessors.
9. To be responsible for processing reviews required by sponsoring agents.
10. To ensure completion of appropriate CMIS documentation.
11. To liaise with line manager for operational review.
APPLY HERE: https://hronline.westcollegescotland.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC109DF.open?REQUEST=RET&PROFILE=VACANCY_ID.TVACANCY=5447494CQ7&VACANCY_ID=5447494CQ7&ACTION_ID=WEB_REC&USESSION=60DF9C04EE621049BA8B89CD578F19A3&WVID=0680270rdq&LANG=USA&CONT=GUEST
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT