Chamber admin are responsible for the day to day running of the chamber, dealing with enquiries, membership as well as organising events and meetings.
Scottish Careers Week: ‘Shape the Future’ Webinar
Developed in partnership by Scottish Chambers of Commerce (SCC), Skills Development Scotland (SDS), Young Person’s Guarantee (YPG) and MCR Pathways. Be a part of the inaugural Scottish Careers Week by signing up to this jointly delivered event for Scottish employers.
Over the course of this 1 hour Webinar, delegates will hear insights including benefits of joining the Young Person’s Guarantee, latest news, and support available through the National Transition Training Fund, and the work of MCR Pathways’ nationwide mentoring programme.
This session covers;
- YPG supporting Scotland’s businesses:
- A presentation to employers detailing the benefits of joining the YPG, what support is available and where to sign up.
- National Transition Training Fund:
- A presentation from SDS detailing support for those in work and support available for those transitioning into sectors with greatest skills needs
- Mentoring tomorrow’s talent today:
- A presentation on MCR Pathways mentoring programme detailing what’s involved, benefits for mentors and how to support.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and highlight to senior SCC and SDS representatives.
To get the latest news on what support is available through the National Transition Training Fund, and work on MCR Pathways’ nationwide mentoring programme, click here to register:
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT